Re: libc6 preventing kernel upgrade from 2.2

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 06:26:29PM -0500, Andrew Weaver wrote:
> I originally installed the "stable" distro because I didn't know any
> better and I've since upgraded to "testing".  It's definately an x86;
> it's a PII laptop.  I didn't realize I was using such an old kernel
> until I tried to install the linuxant wifi driver and it told me.

okay, so which "stable" did you install and how long ago? Is it
possibly still oldstable (woody)? It might make sense for you ,if its
not too late, to upgrade to sarge and then to testing. You appear to
be trying to jump at least one if not more releases, and that's not
likely to work very well.

.02