dhcp, router and debian

Hi,

I have installed a D-Link DI-524 wireless/ethernet router between my cable modem and my PC. It worked fine on the first 5 (or so) sessions, but now when I start up debian, the startup item `ATM' takes ages to finish (it says `exim4' in the end) and I have no internet connection in Linnux. The setup software for the router was of course all M$ software, and when I start my PC in Windows the internet connection seems to work.

I don't know what ATM does (it does not show up in the /var/boot file) but that seems to be the difference between it working and not working. On startup, dhcpclient does not seem to have any sort of problem, but as soon as I have logged in, all internet access (ping, thunderbird, apt-get) fails.

I have protected the wireless network with WPA. Don't know if that is part of the problem.

Is this a problem that people have come across before?

Thanks
Alle Meije Wink