Re: gimp and printing

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 06:12:24PM +0200, LeVA wrote:
  <snip>
> I can only select Default Printer (there is nothing else), and the command
> name ("lp -s    -oraw") is wrong too, I don't have the lpr printer spooler
> installed.

Others are working on the GIMP problem, so I'll talk about the 'lp
<foo>' issue.  To use lp correctly, you have to install the 'cupsys-bsd'
package, it installs the lpr compatability.  Makes it much easier to
print from things like xpdf

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Women give themselves to God when the Devil wants nothing more to do with them.