Webbased bookmark managers

Hi,

I would like to install a webbased bookmark manager on my server, any
comments appreciated.

Here is my list of requisites to such a program:

1. Open Source (of course)
2. Using SQL databse for data storage (PostgreSQL preferred)
3. Does not simply use folders for categories, but inheritable tags,
meaning:

- Any bookmarks can belong to MORe than 1 category.
- There is a global tree of categories
- If you have a tag-tree like this for categories:

  main-category1:
    sub-category1
    sub-category2
  main-category2:
    sub-category2 (YES, the same as the upper one!)
    sub-category3

and ask for bookmarks from main-category2, you get anything from
main-category2 + sub-category2 + sub-category3

4. Multiuser (per user bookmarks + public bookmarks)
5. Export to browsers (not necesseraly though, if SQL databse used.)

As stated above, any suggestions welcome.

The only one I know is scuttle
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/scuttle/) though I did not take a look
at it yet.

Thanks in advance.