Re: etch network install iso images with latest kernel version 2.6.x

Gayle Lee Fairless wrote:
> 	At the beginning of the year there was a 150 MB file on Debian.org
> to create a network installation CDROM for etch.  I can't find that
> anymore although I did find the multiple iso images.
>
> 	I was interested in the etch network CDROM because it contained
> one of the latest kernels at the time, 2.6.12.  Perhaps an update would
> have an even later version?
>
> 	A hint at getting thru the maze would be helpful.  BTW, has a
> complete KDE version migrated to etch?

Hello,
maybe you are looking for that page:
http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

--
regards,
Georgi Alexandrov

key server - http://pgp.mit.edu/ :: key id - 0x37B4B3EE
key fingerprint - E429 BF93 FA67 44E9 B7D4  F89E F990 01C1 37B4 B3EE