Re: Network's freezing

> I have 2 network adapters, eth and wifi.
> How to know wich hardware is used as eth0 and ath0 (wifi)
> Why is it saying 'Unknown device' ? lan and wifi are working fine.

$ dmesg | grep eth0
$ dmesg | grep ath0

will tell you which drivers (modules) are driving which interfaces. the
'grep' will work assuming your ring buffer has not cycled the messages
out yet. also there are utilities to rename interfaces, so be sure that
isnt happening either.

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe@d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot