Re: Etch: udev and wlan

Jerome BENOIT:
> since my last upgrade (yesterday) of my Etch box,
> I have troubles with my wireless stuff:
> it appears that wlan0 was replaced by wlan0_temp,
> I suspect that this is done by the udev package.

Yep. Udev had a bug like this in unstable a few weeks ago. It should
still be in the BTS. It is fixed in unstable, but I don't know why it
isn't in testing. Do you have any custom rules in /etc/udev/rules.d for
your network hardware? What kernel module do you use for wifi?

If I could travel in time I would show my minidisc to the Romans and
become Caesar until the batteries ran out.
[Agree]   [Disagree]