Re: xmms and the vorbis plugin

2006. május 7. 13:24,
LeVA <leva@az.isten.hu>
-> "Debian-User " <debian-user@lists.debian.org>,:
> Hi!
>
> I can not make this plugin work. I've installed the xmms package, which
> comes with an ogg input plugin, but when I enqueue an ogg file, xmms
> *slowly* loads the file, and when I try to play it, xmms just jumps to the
> next track, and doesn't play the ogg file.
> Anyone managed to get an ogg file played with xmms?
>
> Daniel

Great, I figured that I must turn off the Content (even the Extension +
Content) recongizing under the MPG123 plugin's Decoder tab.
If I select the Extension, then I can play ogg files. I think this is a bug in
the mpg123 input plugin, and I will create a bug report for this. Anyway the
ogg input plugin works fine indeed.

Daniel

--
LeVA