Re: Torrent client for CL

H.S. wrote:

Vladimir Strycek wrote:

Where can i set port for btdownloadcurses ?

From the command line:

$> btdownloadcurses --minport XYZ --maxport PQR --max_upload_rate N
file.torrent

where XYZ is the minimum port in the range of ports you want to use (and
which must be open if you have a firewall), PQR is the max port number
and N is the total upload max rate you want. More details in
$> man btdownloadcurses

->HS

error(s): [22:45:25] Problem connecting to tracker - timeout exceeded

Seems that its more problem with tracker than program :( i tried download gentoo from gentoo homepage (torrent) its start right away... I tried download something from piratebay ... then i get error(s): [22:45:25] Problem connecting to tracker - timeout exceeded
I gonna hang my self :) i don not understad why is this....