Re: Torrent client for CL

H.S. wrote:

Vladimir Strycek wrote:

Personally, I am a fan of the btdownloadcurses and btdownloadheadless
clients.  Both are part of the bittorrent package in Debian.

-Roberto

Niether one works for me :( something about cant connecting to tracker :((

Well, as long as you have the relevant ports open, I guess if you let
the client run for some time (a few minutes to an hour or so) it will
start downloading stuff. Have you tried it which a torrent you are sure
works?

->HS

Where can i set port for btdownloadcurses ?