Re: ALERT! /dev/sda1 does not exist. Dropping to a shell...

I also did sent an email on Ubuntu group. Unfortunately, i could not
get a reply. I just thought to send it to debian-users to hit a broad
range of users. If it makes any trouble for you, I apologize for any
inconvenience. However, I think there is no harm to get help from
experts no matter where ever and what ever group they belong.

On 5/4/06, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:
Fawad Nazir wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I installing Ubuntu 5.10 with 2.6.16 kernel. Everything went well but

Are you aware that there are mailing lists and forums for Ubuntu?
(Hint: debian-user is not one of them).

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez