Re: Debian DVD autostart

Mike McCarty:
> Jochen Schulz wrote:
>
> >Just by the way: this list is not moderated.
>
> Au contraire, mon ami. There are some list admins around here who
> do moderate. Not too long ago one made some threats about forcible
> unsubscription.

This is not what I would call moderation, but thanks for the info.  I
Didn't read that. (But I ask myself: what would a list admin achieve by
unsubscribing someone? The affected person could still post without
subscribtion...)

J.
--
When I get home from the supermarket I don't know what to do with all the
plastic.