Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
Matthias Julius wrote:
I'm afraid it would not work without it.  Do you want to base the
education of children who's parents can not afford to pay for the
education of their kids on voluntary redistribution of wealth, on
charity?  Or how do you think it should be paid for?
I think it is the responsibility of the parent.  Just like feeding and
clothing a child.  What happens when a parent does not feed or cloth a
child?  The child is removed from the home for neglect and placed into
foster care.  I don't see why it should be any different for school.

-Roberto
Hmm...  and who pays for this "foster-schooling"?  The state?

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.