Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> writes:

> Matthias Julius wrote:

>>>How do you do it *now* when you have to go to work?
>>

>> I send them to school?
>>
> Then that's what you would do with private education.

I thought you were suggesting home schooling.

> Yes.  Please see my previous comments about the Postal Service as an
> example of how this *could* work.  I still maintain that all private is
> the way to go, but there are other ways it could work.  As long as the
> proposed method doesn't involve forcible redistribution of wealth, I am
> all for it.

I'm afraid it would not work without it.  Do you want to base the
education of children who's parents can not afford to pay for the
education of their kids on voluntary redistribution of wealth, on
charity?  Or how do you think it should be paid for?

Matthias