Re: Fortune file!

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:54:14 -0700
Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I, also, live in Aloha, only about 3 miles from the 'center of the
> universe'.  I frequently pass within site of OSDL when I am out
> shopping.  I wonder how many of us on this list are in the immediate local?

Not me. Sunnyvale, CA. OTOH, my Father (who passed away in 2004) lived
in Aloha, and I've been up that way a few times, so I kind of know the
area. Still friends with the lady who roomed with my Father as well.

Plus I got some cool pics of Haystack Rock (cannon beach, of course) ;)

My immediate former managers where I werk were from Hillsboro, too.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.