Re: Slightly OT: Re: Offensive e-mail received

On Fri, April 28, 2006 11:09 am, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Jan Schledermann wrote:
>> Before you slip out of the generous mood, I'd like to receive an invite for
>> gmail from you (on the obfuscated email at the bottom of this posting)
>
> If anyone else needs a gmail invite, please ask.  I have dozens spare.

I also have tons of gmail invites to spare.  Email me: cletusjones at the url
in my sig if you need one.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.