Re: Slightly OT: Re: Offensive e-mail received

On Friday, April 28, 2006 5:09 PM GMT,
Martin A. Brooks <martin@antibodymx.net> wrote:

Jan Schledermann wrote:
Before you slip out of the generous mood, I'd like to receive an
invite for gmail from you (on the obfuscated email at the bottom of
this posting)

If anyone else needs a gmail invite, please ask.  I have dozens spare.

I, too, have a lot of invitations that I can give. Anyone interested contact me on this email.

Regards,
IraqiGeek
www.iraqigeek.com

The real difficulty, the difficulty which has baffled the sages of all times, is rather this: how can we make our teaching so potent in the emotional life of man, that its influence should withstand the pressure of the elemental psychic forces in the individual? Albert Einstein