Re: How do you grow brocolli?

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 18:48 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

On Thursday 27 April 2006 13:22, Mike McCarty wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 17:09 +0700, Ali Milis wrote:

[snip]

Thats because they cannot seperate the madness from the tool the madman might use. Like the PETA folks, they simply don't get it and never will. I've been a gun owner doing my own customization all my life, and I've yet to see a gun act on its own, it always takes some idiot to pull the trigger. If that idiot didn't have access to a gun, then there are everything else from knives to a chunk of firewood, which can be quite handy at the right time and place.

And forks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hockey sticks, and
pencils, and pens, and wrenches, and awls, and the ever-faithful
box-cutters.

[FLAME BAIT MODE ON]

Hey, in Germany the KNIFE CONTROL people are now making headway,
let alone the so-called gun control people. BTW, these are all
euphemisms for PEOPLE CONTROL and RESTRICTION OF PERSONAL RIGHTS,
which as we all know (see the other enormous flame fest on this
e-mail list) IS ANTI-DEBIAN WAY!

So, all you Debian and GPL supporters out there, contact your
Congresscritters or other legislature members as the case may be
and tell them you demand the repeal of all so-called gun control
laws INSTANTER.

We all know that the only reason to load Linux on one's machine is
to MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT. I dunno who, but somebody, somewhere,
somehow, must take note that I loaded my machine that way. That'll
sure change the social order, promote justice, destroy evil, tear
down empires, and make us all prosperous.

[FLAME BAIT MODE OFF]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.