Re: How do you grow brocolli?

----- Original Message ----
From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, 28 April, 2006 4:03:10 AM
Subject: Re: How do you grow brocolli?

> And forks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hockey sticks, and
> pencils, and pens, and wrenches, and awls, and the ever-faithful
> box-cutters.

Box cutters? Are you guys crazy? A friend of my neighbour (neighbor?) once gave himself a nasty little nick (cut) with a box cutter. It bled for almost a minute. He needed a plaster (bandaid). I can't believe you Americans still allow them? We europeans banned them years ago.

And bricks.

And we never used wrenches anyway.

Baseball bats? Is that like a cricket bat?

--
Matt Johnson