Re: How do you grow brocolli?

On Thursday 27 April 2006 13:22, Mike McCarty wrote:
>Ron Johnson wrote:
>>>
>>>Read My Lips: Ask Dan Quayle!
>>
>> That's a mixed metaphor, if I ever saw one.
>>
>> But at least you kept it in the right time frame...
>
>Gun control advocates believe that a gun is just a
>two-edged sword which may turn upon its owner like
>a mad dog.

Thats because they cannot seperate the madness from the tool the madman
might use.  Like the PETA folks, they simply don't get it and never
will.  I've been a gun owner doing my own customization all my life,
and I've yet to see a gun act on its own, it always takes some idiot to
pull the trigger.  If that idiot didn't have access to a gun, then
there are everything else from knives to a chunk of firewood, which can
be quite handy at the right time and place.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: