Re: debian installer and automatic partition option

El Sábado 22 Abril 2006 23:54, Christopher Nelson escribió:
> Alright.  I tried that.  When you selected 'partition disks' it should
> have brought you to a screen that looks like this: [if you don't have a
> graphical browser, it says 'erase entire disk...', 'erase entire disk
> and use LVM...', and 'Manually edit partition table']

O.K. the problem is just here. I can not select "partition disks"
only "automatic partition disk". In this menu the only option that appears
is "Particionar (partition) Automáticamente (automatically) Discos (disks)
Duros (hard)"

You can see this here:

	http://godest.vivencias.net/files/pictures/menu-v01.jpg

I do not understand anything ¿?