mount --bind and /etc/fstab

Hi all

I'm running a webserver for some friends etc.

Most of these users only have FTP access (no shell access) and they are chroot'ed in their home directories.

Home dirs are under /home but www domains are placed in /var/www and some users are administrating multiple domains.
I cannot create a symlink like this:

ln -s /var/www/somedomain.com /home/user/www/somedomain.com
ln -s /var/www/somedomain2.com /home/user/www/somedomain2.com

because that wont work with how chroot is working.

Then I found 'mount --bind' and could:

mount --bind /var/www/somedomain.com /home/user/www/somedomain.com/

This will create quite a few mount points on my server, and will these mount --bind mount points automatically mount on next reboot if put them in /etc/fstab like this:

/var/www/somedomain.com /home/user/www/somedomain.com/ none rw,bind 0 0

Or anyone have a better solution?

This is more of a "best practice" then a actual problem.

Thanks,
-Øyvind