Re: HP Lightscribe and Etch

Marc Shapiro wrote:
Olafur Jens Sigurdsson wrote:

Þann 2006-04-14, 05:47:50 (-0400) skrifaði Simon Meelich:

Hi list,

is there any product for Linux, which can print to a HP Lightscribe DVD burner?

Umm, have you tried out any of the cd-burning programs (dont know if
they work)?

Here are a few: arson, cdrbq, eroaster, gcdw, k3b, nautilus-cd-burner
and xcdroast.

Oli

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong, Simon) that the OP is referring to the ability of the Lightscribe to print it's own lable directly on the reverse side of the DVD/CD.

Yes, Marc, that's correct. I did try a few programs, but none of them seemed to be working. I'll continue looking out for a working one....

Thanks for the moment.

S.