CUPS outputorder

Hallo,

I am using Sarge with CUPS and a HP DeskJet 670C printer. So far everything is working well. The DeskJet is outputing the paper with the printed size up. This way, the first printed page of a document is at the bottum of the stack. I want to change this that the last page is printed first.

I have found an option in the CUPS documentation. I have given (as root so all users share this option) the command:

	# lpoptions -o outputorder=reverse

This option has however no effect. A printed document is still in the wrong order. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Vincent