Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

I believe that Microsoft its internal quality control
system is very strong but the product has to be QA-ed
by an external representative of the authority who
recognises the product strength.  This kind of
approach is similar to the situation of a PhD student
who is getting the degree in the UK education system
in which some of the examiners have to come from
outside.