Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

Back to what?

I'm talking about the software and package validation
for which I believe that IT industry has not take
enough concern.

For example, has MS OS system been validated by any
prestigious third party?  How do we know that their OS
is sustanable?  Is the software smartness sufficient
to   include the software validity?  We need to have a
look at different aspect of the software product.  The
quality of the product does not only contain the
aspect of the smartness but also the measure which
gurantee the smartess is working alright.

IT industry needs to develop its technical advancement
 along with the concept of integrating validation
technology

--- "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net>