Re: Thanks! Re: good anti-virus software to use?

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:11:26PM -0700, lmyho wrote:
> Hi Paul and Linas,
>
> Thanks for the good to know information and nice suggestions! Makes me happy to hear
> these.;)  Thanks!  Hate those viruses, worms, Trojan horses and dialers, nice to
> know Debian is immune (at least a great portion) from those. :)

Do keep in mind though, that you can still get infected via insecure
things you add on, like PHP scripts you find online and put on your
webpage.  Doesn't happen often, but something to think about.
Generally, if it's installed via apt though, you should get security
updates very quickly.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Earth -- mother of the most beautiful women in the universe.