Thanks! Re: good anti-virus software to use?

Hi Paul and Linas,

Thanks for the good to know information and nice suggestions! Makes me happy to hear
these.;)  Thanks!  Hate those viruses, worms, Trojan horses and dialers, nice to
know Debian is immune (at least a great portion) from those. :)

Cheer.