Re: distributions: UBUNTU vs DEBIAN

On Thursday 20 April 2006 14:00, Peter Colton wrote:
> On Thursday 20 April 2006 16:29, Jeff wrote:
> > Paul Johnson wrote:

> 	hello Paul,
>
> 	here is a link to a video, its mark shuttelworth talk about the
> relationship of ubuntu and debian at debconf5
>
> http://www.nixnuts.net/debconf5/mpeg1/0714/02-Ubuntu_Talk-Mark_Shuttleworth
>.mpeg

That was a very good link you sent Peter. Very informative and now my respect
for Ubuntu guys and for what Mark Shuttleworth is trying to do has grown
manyfold!  If all the Ubuntu patches make into Debian then that would be a
huge boost for Debian!

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar