Re: Network printing

El Martes, 18 de Abril de 2006 22:40, Gezim Hoxha escribió:
> Forgive me for I'm a newbie. I'm wondering how would you solve this
> problem if the network had windows computers as well?

Just installing samba on one of the machines with cups, then enabling the cups
printing loading on samba (this is default on Samba Debian packages), that
way windows machines will "see" the cups printers.

You could also let the windows machines auto-install the drivers, but that is
an advanced Samba topic.
Moreover, Windows 2K and XP machines could use the cups printers directly, you
could add it as IPP printers with the windows "Add printer" wizard

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Director Gerente