Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 16:00 -0700, formless void wrote:
> You say:
> Distrowatch has been around for long enough to have
> been thoroughly
> looked at, and is more or less universally accepted as
> a good
> *indicator* of where things are going.
>
> I would ask:
> Do they tell you how they did stats?  Do you know
> their method of stats?
>
> People know how NASDAQ indicator works.  Do you know
> how distrowatch indicator works?

As I stated before, you are free to dl their raw data for your own
analysis.
It measures clicks on distros that might or might not indicate interest
in those.
That's all it does and it does not claim to do anything more.

And please don't top post.