Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

You say:
Distrowatch has been around for long enough to have
been thoroughly
looked at, and is more or less universally accepted as
a good
*indicator* of where things are going.

I would ask:
Do they tell you how they did stats?  Do you know
their method of stats?

People know how NASDAQ indicator works.  Do you know
how distrowatch indicator works?