How to compare the output of two commands?

I am using two large commands that both output a pretty large amount of text. I want to compare these two lists of text, but I do not want to redirect it to textfiles to be able to do that. I have tried to compare the output with diff, by using some bash functions, but I keep getting errors.
So does someone know of a way to compare the output?

To be more specific I want to compare a list like this, but much longer, to another list of text that has the same structure:

Thanks for your help.