Re: How do you grow brocolli?

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 14:43 +0100, Doofus wrote:
steef wrote:
what on earth is velveeta?
The product of a chemistry set.

Why anyone would want to contaminate beautiful fresh crowns of organic broccoli with this I can't begin to imagine.
Real Americans don't eat fresh crowns of organic broccoli.

Real Americans eat GM veggies covered in pesticides and harvested
by Illegals.

I know Ron, I just didn't want to come across like I was knocking what appears to an outsider as horrific US dietry habit. I see it every time I'm over there; frightening amounts of processed and "fast" food. And possibly worse, frightening *quantities* of it. The US obesity pandemic occasionally makes the news here in Europe. Alas, I think the UK may be heading steadily in the same direction.

"harvested by illegals"   :O)
This could be a marketing point: "Hand picked by Mexican virgins"