Re: How do you grow brocolli?

steef wrote:

On Sunday 16 April 2006 09:37, Ron Johnson wrote:

Velveeta.  There's nothing like broccoli smothered in Velveeta.

what on earth is velveeta?
*
The product of a chemistry set.

Seems to be:
American cheddar [I wonder what percentage], colby [no idea what this is - the product of second chemistry set?], water, whey, whey protein concentrate, sodium phosphate, skim milk, milkfat, salt, sorbic acid, apocarotenal, annatto.

Why anyone would want to contaminate beautiful fresh crowns of organic broccoli with this I can't begin to imagine.
*