Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: lyx-common 1.3.4-2 file has got a loop hole

Do you know how to get Synaptic work with KDE, Andrei?

I installed it but am unable to launch it and don't
how to coporate with Xwindows

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
formless void <formlessv@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the help, Kevin
>
> I'm using Xandros Network to install the .deb file.
> The beauty of the utility is that after each
> installation, the program updates the detail of the
> package database which is extremely ordered.
>
> Can Synaptic, aptitude do the same thing?  Are these
> two programs using the same principle as Xandros
> Network do to install the packages?  I mean Xandros
> Network do installation following a program written
> guidelines  ---- Debian Law :-)

I think rather Xandros Network is inspired from aptitude and Synaptic ;)

Andrei
(Albert Einstein)