Re: Xorg issue

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 01:36:02PM +0100, Ben Whyte wrote:

> Help, since Xorg updated today, I have been getting 'no screens found'
> and messages about no drivers available for keyboard mouse or graphics card.
>
> Running on unstable

I got similar problems on Etch.  In the end, I fixed it by upgrading the
kernel to 2.6.15.  I doubt that was the actual problem, but it presumably
forced upgrades to various device drivers.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your