Re: Xorg issue

> Help, since Xorg updated today, I have been getting 'no screens found'
> and messages about no drivers available for keyboard mouse or graphics card.
>
> Running on unstable

The first versions of xserver-xorg-input-all and
xserver-xorg-video-all are wrong, since they do not include
dependencies for the specific input and video driver packages. As a
temporary fix, it seems that you must manually look at the different
xserver-xorg-input-* and xserver-xorg-video-* debs and install the
ones necessary for your system.

--
Gonzalo HIGUERA DÍAZ <gonhidi@gmail.com>