Re: Xorg issue

Carl Fink wrote:
On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 01:36:02PM +0100, Ben Whyte wrote:
Help, since Xorg updated today, I have been getting 'no screens found'
and messages about no drivers available for keyboard mouse or graphics card.

Running on unstable

I got similar problems on Etch.  In the end, I fixed it by upgrading the
kernel to 2.6.15.  I doubt that was the actual problem, but it presumably
forced upgrades to various device drivers.
I've had different problems on different machines. Clues can be found in the install error messages, the logs. Keep watching this list as well.

At the moment SiS 6326 cards are not detected but choosing "sis" from the list partially works on that machine. I have solved other problems be switching between gdm, kdm and xdm.

Paul Scott