Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
Interesting. So, I'm using mutt and there is no way I can see the sig
in a pgp signed (and I assume encrypted) message. But if I <e>dit the
raw message it is there. It's something in mutt that doesn't show the
sig outside the signed message. Tbird obviously doesn't have this
problem. I'm not afraid to admit however that it might be a config
issue on my end as I'm only a week or so in mutt.

I use Thunderbird. All (and only) PGP-signed messages don't display the unsubscribe message. From what you say, it's also a problem with the "proper" e-mail clients that those who hate HTML e-mail recommend.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.