Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

On Friday 14 April 2006 01:51, Kevin Mark wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 02:54:31PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
>> On Wednesday 12 April 2006 12:41, Barbara Oncay wrote:
>> > I have been trying to unsubscribe with no success.
>> > I have sent more than 10 e-mails with no response.
>> > I have used the cancel link but it only sends me to a link where I
>> > am directed to subscribe to a link. TELLL ME HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE OR
>> > I WILL CONTACT THE FCC.  There are others who can't seem to
>> > unsubscribe.
>>
>> Follow the instructions at the end of every list message, including
>> this one. Also, don't threaten people who have the means to find out
>> where you work and publicize your stupidity in the international
>> press.
>
>Hi D-u regulars,
>this may be a new candidate for 'Tuttle,Ok' page on wikipedia.org x-)
>2 'Tuttle's is one year!
>cheers,
>Kev

All you protestors might want to be aware that as I see your pgp signed
messages here, without your keys, the added stuff about unsubbing is
not visible here even if I view the pgp signature.  So I have to assume
that when the server relays your messages, it doesn't append those
unsub instructions which might fubar your pgp sigs.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: