Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

Gene Heskett wrote:
> No it doesn't Steve.  If the message is a signed message such as you are
> posting, that extra append by the mailing list server isn't there.

    Yes it is, Gene.  Just because the email client does not display it does
not mean it isn't there.  Those are two different conditions.  If your email
client failed to show the DATE field would you say it wasn't there even though
it is required by RFC2821 to be present and every MTA adds it if it is
missing?  No.  You'd say the email client failed to show it.