Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

On Friday 14 April 2006 15:23, Steve Lamb wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> No it doesn't Steve.  If the message is a signed message such as you
>> are posting, that extra append by the mailing list server isn't
>> there.
>
>    Yes it is, Gene.  Just because the email client does not display
> it does not mean it isn't there.  Those are two different conditions.
>  If your email client failed to show the DATE field would you say it
> wasn't there even though it is required by RFC2821 to be present and
> every MTA adds it if it is missing?  No.  You'd say the email client
> failed to show it.

Ok, I found a pulldown that said view source, and you are correct, it is
indeed there.  But kmail apparently doesn't switch display modes back
to at least show it in the footer list window after doing whatever it
does to prevent me from reading your pgp key.  I don't use pgp here,
and have only used pgp maybe 10 times in more years than that.  I used
it a few times to make a protest statement about Phil rotting away in a
federal jail when he was.

Civil disobediance I think they call that...

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: