SATA RAID 0 in Debian

I've never worked with SATA RAID's in Debian (or Linux in general), so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

I have 2 striped (RAID 0) 80 GB SATA drives that were setup in Windows XP that I want to mount (read-only) in Debian to copy the data.

The drives were setup on an old motherboard that died, and I can't seem to find a way to get the crappy Windows SATA RAID utility to recognize the drives as an existing RAID array. So I wanted to boot into Linux to copy the data off before attempting to use the drives again in Windows.

Sorry if this question is a bit OT.

Michael Schurter