Re: LVM2 and custom kernel

> Which kernel are you compiling? Is it a debian kernel or a vanilla one
> from kernel.org?
> What version of debian are you running?
> What bootloader are you using?
> Do you have the lvm2 package installed?

I'm trying 2.6.15.7 now, from kernel.org. This is debian unstable, with
GRUB, and yes, I have the LVM2 packages installed.

I have the initrd image in /boot, so everything *seems* fine, but I
still get the error with my custom kernel. When i boot 2.6.16 (from
debian), everything is just fine.

I have enabled "Multiple devices driver support" and "Device mapper
support", do I need to enable something else?

- Morten