unstable XORG upgrade ..

Hi, I wish to confirm reports of teething problems by recent posters.
I'm running unstable and carried out my usual upgrade and dist-upgrade,
noticing xserver would be removed and many xorg modules installed.

On reboot, I had no xserver - big problem with key documents on AbiWord.

On ' apt-get install xserver-org' I had X up again but cannot open any X based apps
(AbiW, Epiphany) and it is unstable with gnome terminals from other workspaces
continually cycling through whichever one I have selected.

I've had to copy my documents to the WinXP partition to get something done.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

Adam
adam.debian@gmail.com