Re: Xorg upgrade troubles

S. M. Ibrahim wrote:
On Thursday 13 April 2006 20:40, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
I also upgraded sid.
I didn't face any problem with x or kdm or keyboard

You will face this if you make a dist-upgrade toady.
Why? What changed today? I upgraded yesterday to Xorg 7.0 without a single thing going wrong.

But I'm not using KDE or KDM. Perhaps the problems with the new X are only KDE related.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson