Re: Xorg upgrade troubles

On Friday 14 April 2006 08:21, Michael M. wrote:
> S. M. Ibrahim wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 April 2006 20:40, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> >> I also upgraded sid.
> >> I didn't face any problem with x or kdm or keyboard
> >
> > You will face this if you make a dist-upgrade toady.
>
> Why?  What changed today?  I upgraded yesterday to Xorg 7.0 without a
> single thing going wrong.
>
> But I'm not using KDE or KDM.  Perhaps the problems with the new X are
> only KDE related.
>
> --

Sorry for this post. I tell  him (L.V.Gandhi) to make dist-upgrade now, as i
found that, at the first upgrade you may not get xserver-xorg 7.1 . I tested
this on one of my pc. After that, when i make apt-get update and check the
cache policy of xserver-xorg , i found 7.1 version is waiting  for upgrade.

--
S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)
HomePage: http://lavluda.tripod.com