Re: QUARANTINED: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Hex Star wrote:
> Hmm, this is the second one of these virus alert emails I've gotten from
> this list...what's going on? Are people really sending emails to these
> lists that have viruses attatched to 'em? (Or for that matter any of the
> below mentioned file types)

The problem is that someone is spamming and forging the from address to
be debian-user.  This causes the braindead notification program to
replay back to the sender, which was forged.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto