Re: cd drive config

Adam Hardy wrote:

Surely there exists a config script or prog that I can run to set this kind of stuff up when I change a piece of hardware? Since it's part of the original initial configuration installation process, it must already exist in some context at least.

Thanks

Adam

udev. It does all this for me, i.e. creates the correct symlinks, with the correct permissions etc. Some people on the list hate it for one reason or another, but here it just works!

Regards

Wackojacko